CECRI recruitment 2016-17 notification : Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the under mentioned post in the CSIR - Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi, Tamilnadu.
Job Location:- Karaikudi (Tamilnadu)
Last Date:- 02nd September 2016
Name of Post:- Junior Stenographer
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years as on 02.09.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2400/- Per Month
- Qualification:-10+2/XII or its equivalent and speed of 80 w.p.m in shorthand and 40/35 w.p.m in typewriting in English/Hindi.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on the basis of competitive proficiency test on shorthand and typewriting in English/Hindi.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to arrange for a crossed Demand Draft for `.100/= drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of "The Director, CSIR-CECRI" payable at Karaikudi. The last date for submitting online application and making of Demand Draft is 02.09.2016. This date will be the same for the candidates belonging to far-flung areas.The following details must be filled up on back side of Demand Draft (i) Candidate's Name, (ii) Application No.. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply:- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website http://www.cecri.res.in. This computer generated application (Print-out) duly accompanied by self attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience and caste certificate (if applicable) along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with Demand Draft (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ (Post Code ________)” so as to reach the Controller of Administration, CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi-630 003, Tamil Nadu on or before 09.09.2016 (05.30p.m).
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The date for determining the age limit, qualifications and /or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for submission of on-line applications i.e. 02.09.2016.
- The qualifications prescribed should have been obtained through recognized Universities/Institutions.
- The application should be accompanied by self attested copies of the relevant educational qualifications, technical qualification, experience, SC/ST certificates etc. Applications incomplete in any respect or received after the due date or unsigned or without photograph or without application fee are liable to be rejected.
- If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted officer or notary is to be submitted.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as disqualification for the post.
- The decision of the Director, CSIR-CECRI in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of examination/interview and not to fill up the post will be final and binding on the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.