CWC recruitment 2016-17 notification 111 posts: CWC Central Water Commission invites application for the 111 posts of Skilled Work Assistant (SWA). Apply before 30 days from the date of Publication this Advertisement.
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 30 days from the date of Publication
Name of Post:- Skilled Work Assistant (SWA)
- Total no. of Posts:-111 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 1800/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Matriculation / ITI or equivalent from recognized Board / University / Institution.
How to apply:- Interested candidates may apply in an A-4 size paper on single side as per the proforma below, Duly filled applications are to be sent to the Executive Engineer, Upper Yamuna Division, Central Water Commission, B-5, Kalindi Bhawan, Tara Crescent Road, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi, PIN 110016 through post superscribing the cover "Application for the post of Skilled Work Assistant in CWC" Candidates already employed in Government/Semi-Government Organizations/Corporations/Bank etc. may forward their application through proper channel, Along with application, the candidates shall enclose self attested copies of proof of date of birth Matric / ITI or equivalent certificate Community Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC issued by competent authority Ex-Servicemen / PWD shall also enclose the relevant certificate issued by competent authority, One self addressed envelope (size 9"x4").
- Educational qualification for SWA posts is Matriculation or ITI or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- The Age limit is 18-30 years. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for the receipt of application from candidates, i.e. 30 days from the date of publication of notification and relaxation of age for SC/ST is 5 years, for OBC 3 years & Ex-Servicemen/PwD as per GOI guidelines from time to time.
- Selected list shall be prepared 1:3 ratio of number of posts based on merit in qualifying exam i.e. Matriculation/ITI or equivalent after scrutiny of all applications received as on last date.
- Unsigned application and applications without any of the following document will summarily be rejected:-(i) Age proof (ii) Certificate of essential qualification including Marks obtained in qualifying exam (iii) Photograph (iv) Certificate about age relaxation (if claimed)
- Physical test of qualifying nature in respect of above shortlisted shall be carried out in following manners (Physical test will be conducted to determine Physical Fitness of the candidate). (i) Candidate should be able to carry 25 Lbs Fish weight for 500 Meters without halting and (ii) Candidate should be able to swim 100 m in more than 8 feet deep water without halting-Physical test will be conducted to determine Physical Fitness of the candidate. This test is only of qualifying nature and no marks will be awarded for test.
- Separate note shall be sent for the shortlisted applicants for attending physical test.
- Final merit list shall be prepared in respect of candidates who have qualified in physical test.
- Criteria for selection of merit list are purely based on the percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examination. If more than one persons are getting equal percentage of marks then the criteria of higher age factor will be reckoned for selection. It tie, than alphabets.
- Selection is purely on merit basis on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. No interview/personal interaction will be conducted. If any board given only grades or CGPA the same shall be converted to equivalent percentage of marks taking 95% of CGPA/Grade.
- The posts are filled initially on temporary basis but likely to continue and are transferable under Yamuna Basin Organisation, CWC, New Delhi. The Probation period will be Two years. The Place of posting shall be under the jurisdiction of Yamuna Basin Organisation, CWC, New Delhi likely in the states of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana & Himachal Pradesh with liability to serve anywhere in India.
- Last date of receipt of application is within 30 days from the date of publication of notification in Employment News.
- Vacancies will be filled as per the available approved Reservation Rosters.
- All Legal disputes shall be in the Judicature of High Court of concerned state.
- The final decision on the recruitment rests with Superintending Engineer, Hydrological Observation Circle, Central Water Commission, Noida. No further correspondence from the applicants will be entertained in this regard.
- No weightage will be given to the higher qualifications. Canvassing in any form will lead to immediate disqualification of the candidate.
- Applications received in the prescribed format only shall be considered. Incomplete & illegible applications shall be rejected.
- The Last of Panel will be kept for one year for consideration and the vacancies arising due to non-joining/resigning after joining be filled from the panel as per merit list and as per reservation
- The Final List of candidates selected to the posts will be displayed in the official website of YBO, CWC, New Delhi.
- Appointments will be issued to the candidates selected as per the merit list & as per the reservations.