e- Courts recruitment 2016-17 notification 10 Stenographer Posts: Applications for ten (10) posts of Stenographer Gr.-III on adhoc basis, on the prescribed proforma are invited along with recent identical passport size attested photograph with complete bio-data and attested copies of testimonials, for a period of six months or till regular appointment is made, whichever is earlier, on consolidated pay of Rs.10710.00 P.M. (which may be increased or decreased on account of revision of wages rates fixed by the Deputy Commissioner, Ludhiana), up till the evening of 17.10.2016.
Office of the District & Session Judge Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Office of the District & Session Judge|
|Name of Post||Stenographer|
|No of Post||10 Posts|
|Last date to apply||17th October 2016|
|Job Location||Ludhiana (Punjab)|
Office of the District & Session Judge free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Stenographer
- Total no. of Posts:- 10 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years as on 1st January 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 - 20200/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- The candidate should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized University and he will have to qualify the English Shorthand test at a speed of 80 w.p.m. and 20 w.p.m. for transcription of the same on the date of test.
How to apply offline Office of the District & Session Judge for exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application along with attested copies of all Testimonial & Certificates send to Officer of the Deputy Commissioner, Ludhiana on or before 17th October 2016.
Closing / Last Date to submission of application: 17th October 2016
- No separate TA/DA will be given to the candidates appearing for shorthand/type test/interview.
- In case of any unavoidable exigency, the scheduled test/interview will be postponed, without any prior notice. In that case, next date of test/interview shall be displayed on the notice board of the court of undersigned as well as on the website, stated above.