Ennore Port recruitment 2016-17 notification 04 Posts: Kamarajar Port Limited invites application for the post of 04 Radio Cum Marine Officer.
Ennore Port Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Ennore Port|
|Name of Post||Radio cum Marine Officer|
|No of Post||04 Posts|
|Last date to apply||11th October 2016|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
Ennore Port free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Radio cum Marine Officer
- Total no. of Posts:- 04 Posts
- Age Limit:- 22 to 40 years as on 1st October 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 36000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- B.Sc.(Nautical Science) with valid course in GMDSS or minimum rank of Petty Officer of Indian Navy or equivalent from Indian Coast Guard in Radio with Diploma in Telecommunication or from Navigation Branch or any Physics Graduate/ Graduate in ECE/ EEE Engineering with GMDSS with minimum 1 years experience.
How to apply offline for Ennore Port exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply in prescribed form along with self-attested photocopies of certificates and Marks sheets in proof of educational Qualification/ Experience certificates send to the General Manager (CS & BD), Kamarajar Port Limited, Registered office, 4th Floor, erstwhile DLB Building, Near Clive Battery Bus Stop, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001 on or before 11th October 2016.
Closing / Last Date for submission of application: 11th October 2016
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC (non Creamy layer) and Persons with disabilities (PWD) /Ex-Servicemen category exists as per Government of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit recent certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy Layer” from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Government of India.
- Education Qualification, Age and Experience limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement.
- The Company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
- Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to interview or selection.
- Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or not to fill any of the post/s. The No. of post/s to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual / future requirement of the Company.
- Canvassing in any form will be eligible for disqualification.
- No Correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not short-listed. Management reserves the right to reject the application of any candidate without assigning any reason.
- Candidates should ensure that the details filled in the application form should duly tally with document enclosed. If any variation is observed in application form and document enclosed, the candidature of the candidate will be liable to be rejected. Documents attached with the application form, will be verified only for the candidates who get shortlisted for interview.
- Candidates should submit only single application for a post and application once submitted cannot be altered.
- Any legal proceeding arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Chennai.
- Kamarajar Port Limited will not be responsible for any postal delays / wrong delivery / non-delivery of communication at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Kamarajar Port Limited reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Management reserves the right to raise the standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test/interview. In case the response is high, Kamarajar Port Limited may consider conducting written test, if required.