GPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 03 post: GPSC Gujarat Public Service Commission invites application for the 03 post of Senior Town Planner in the Gujarat Gazetted Service, Class-1.
Job Location:- Gujarat
Last Date:- 16th August 2016
Name of Post:- Senior Town Planner
- Total no. of Posts:-03 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years as on 16.08.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600-39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 7600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Possess a degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering obtained from any of the Universities and a post graduate degree or post graduate diploma in City planning or Town planning or Regional planning or Traffic and Transportation planning or Urban Design or Urban planning or Infrastructure planning or Industrial planning obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognised as such or declared to be deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or institution recognised by All India Council for Technical Education or a membership obtained by examination of Institution of Town Planners of India, New Delhi.
Application Fee:- Candidates of General Category have to pay Rs.100/- as Application fee. While candidates of Reserved Category and economically weaker section of unreserved category of Gujarat State & candidates who is physically disable have not to pay application fee. While candidates of Reserved Category of Other States have to pay application fee.
How to apply:- On Line applications are invited for the posts of Senior Town Planner in the Gujarat Gazetted Service, Class-1 (Advt. 38 /2016-17) between date 01/08/2016, 13.00 Hrs. to date 16/08/2016, 13.00 Hrs. Candidates are instructed to visit Notice Board or the Web site of Commission https://gpscojas.gujarat.gov.in for all provisions of advertisement, General Instructions, and the method of online application.
(1) If the number of the candidates available for interview test is more, then Preliminary Test will be held. For Syllabus of Preliminary Test please refer commission’s Web site http://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
(2) If the Commission decides to conduct the Preliminary Test considering the number of post and application received, the marks obtained by the candidate in the Preliminary Test shall be considered for shortlisting the candidates to be called for interview and such marks shall be considered for final selection.
(3) The candidates should produce formula/method of calculation of percentage where percentage of marks is not given by the University.
(4) The candidates having qualification from foreign Uni. Should produce necessary documents /proof regarding the recognition/equivalence of their degree.