GTU recruitment 2016-17 notification 19 posts: Gujarat Technological University was established vide Gujarat Act No. 20 of 2007. The main objective of the University apart from other is to develop the knowledge of science, engineering, technology, management and environment for the advancement of quality of life of the mankind in general and in relation to the domain of engineering and technological development and applications. The prime objects of the University shall be to create Centres and Institutes of excellence in basic and applied sciences, engineering and technology.
Advertisement Number:- 03/2016
Gujarat Technological University Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Gujarat Technological University|
|Name of Post||Computer Programmer, Database Administrator, Deputy Director|
|No of Post||19 posts|
|Last date to apply||24th October 2016|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad (Gujarat)|
Gujarat Technological University free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Computer Programmer
- Total no. of Posts:-08 Posts
- Age Limit:- As per GTU Rules
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000 – 35000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- First Class in B.E. Computer Eng./Computer Science/Information Technology, or First Class in MCA/ M.Sc. (IT) with at least 1 year of experience.
Name of Post:- Database Administrator
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- As per GTU Rules
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 40000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- MCA/BE(Computer)/Oracle –DBA with at least 3 years of experience as Database Administrator.
Name of Post:- Deputy Director
- Total no. of Posts:-03 Posts
- Age Limit:- As per GTU Rules
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 6000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- First class in Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering (Eng.) & Technology (Tech.).
- For All Categories candidates: Rs.250/-
Candidates pay application fee through Cards, Internet Banking or SBI Challan.
How to apply online for Gujarat Technological University exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.gtu.ac.in/ and send Hard Copy of Online Application along with self-attested photocopy of all necessary certificates, photographs and endorsement from and copy of bank challan by Speed post/Registered/By hand to The I/C Registrar, Gujarat Technological University University Campus, Nr. Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Visat Three Roads, Sabarmati- Koba Highway Chandkheda, Ahmedabad – 382 424 on or before 24.10.2016.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Printout: 24.10.2016
- FILLING UP THE APPLICATION FORM:
- Visit the University website.
- Detailed Advertisement No.03/2016for Recruitment in PDF format Click to Open Online Application Login Click to Open SBI Collect. Click to Open
- Separate application should be made for each post.
- Open online application form of the post you are eligible for, fill the necessary details like personal details, academic details and other details. Put scan copy of your photograph and signature. Submit the form. For fees payment Click Here. For Online Payment: Fill the details of challan, make payment (through cards/Internet banking) and take a print of Challan. For Offline payment fill the necessary details in challan and take a print of Pre Acknowledgement Payment Form. Take it to the nearby SBI branch and deposit the fees in the bank. Bank will return Depositor’s Copy of the filled challan. After completing the fees payment procedure you need to fill the Journal No. and date of fees payment in the online application form. Once the online application form is completely filled submit it and get printout of the same and send it along with depositor’s copy of bank challan, self-attested photo copy of all necessary certificates, photographs and endorsement from the current employer (if applicable) through Speed post/Registered/By hand to The I/C Registrar, Gujarat Technological University University Campus, Nr. Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Visat Three Roads, Sabarmati- Koba Highway Chandkheda, Ahmedabad – 382 424. It should reach on or before last date (i.e. 24/10/2016) as prescribed for receiving the application. Applications received after the last date will stand rejected automatically
- .Documentary proofs of previous experiences and academic qualifications indicated in the application should invariably be sent along with the application, failing to which it will be considered that you do not possess the same and the application shall be treated as incomplete and will be rejected.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Depositor’s copy of bank challan (Exempted for SC/ST/PH/Woman category candidates) should be sent invariably along with the printout of application form, otherwise application will be summarily rejected.
- Before filling / submitting the application form you are advised to go through the qualifications mandatory for the post and make sure that you possess the same.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Candidates employed in Govt. /Quasi Govt. /Public Sector undertaking should forward their applications (hardcopy) through proper channel.
- In case the applicant is in service and delay is expected in getting endorsement of the concerned employer on the original application, the applicant may submit advance copy of the application along with all the enclosures directly (without the employer's endorsement on the advance copy). If the original application through proper channel has not been received on or before last date mentioned, the applicant will have to submit a 'NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ from his/her employer to the University at the time of interview. SUCH APPLICATION THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL RECEIVED AFTER LAST DATE SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- MAILING THE APPLICATION FORM:
- The application form should be sent to The I/C Registrar, Gujarat Technological University University Campus, Nr. Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Visat Three Roads, Sabarmati- Koba Highway Chandkheda, Ahmedabad – 382 424. Applicants are advised to submit the applications to the University well in advance without waiting for the last date to avoid postal delay or any other unforeseen problems. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay at any stage.
- The required qualifications/experience/age shall be considered as on closing date.
- The applicant must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria for the post.
- Candidates with requisite qualifications acquired from recognized University / Institutions can only apply.
- Candidates should enclose SELF attested copies of certificates towards the evidence of Age, Educational Qualifications, Caste, Physical Disability, Experience, etc. with the applications.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all posts.
- The University shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake or the candidate has undesirable clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, his services shall be liable to be terminated.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issuance of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a Candidate possesses the same does not entitle him/her for being called for Interview.
- The University reserves the right to call the candidates for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of skill/ written/screening exam or by conducting personal interview immediately after last date of receiving the application. No correspondence will be entertained with the applicants who were not short-listed to be called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form on behalf of or by any candidate will disqualify him / her from being considered.
- Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ previous record and their performance in the interview. Excellent academic background, high quality publications, potential to get research funding from Government agencies and industries, appropriate academic professional activities undertaken and a good innovative teaching record would be some of the important criteria for selection for the teaching positions. Appointed teachers may be assigned other academic or administrative responsibilities in addition to their regular teaching and research.