HPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 09 Posts : Haryana Public Service Commission invites application for the post of 09 Deputy District Attorney.
Job Location:- Gurgaon (Haryana)
Last Date:- 26th August 2016
Name of Post:- Deputy District Attorney
- Total no. of Posts:-09 Posts
- Age Limit:- 27 to 42 years as on 26th August 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Degree of Bachelor of Law from a recognized University.
- 5 years for SC Category of Haryana
- 10 years for Physically Handicapped Candidates of Haryana
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for General/DESM & all reserved categories of other State and Rs.125/- for SC/BC/EBPG/ESM/Women candidates. Candidates have to pay the fee through e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala after 48 hours of registration of online application form. Physically Handicapped are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through HPSC website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in on or before 26th August 2016 & send the printout along with relevant documents to the Office of the Haryana Public Service Commission on or before 7th September 2016.
- Haryana Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any delay on the part of Postal Department or Courier Agencies and all the applications received after the closing date will be rejected out rightly.
- In order to be eligible for applying for the post, a candidate should be:-
- a) a citizen of India, or
- b) a citizen of Nepal, or
- c) a subject of Bhutan, or
- d) A person of Indian origins who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) with the intention of permanently settling in India:
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) and (d) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been given by the Government.