ITI Limited recruitment 2016-17 notification 12 Graduate Engineer Posts: ITI Limited, the Country’s Premier Telecom Company and Multi Unit Central Public Sector undertaking is all set to take Telecom and IT to greater and unexplored realms. The Company has also emerged as the country’s leading total solution provider in telecommunications. The Company offers complete range of Telecom products covering the whole spectrum of switching, Transmission, Access and subscriber premises equipment’s. Besides offering the latest Telecom solutions and customized support to a variety of business, ITI has dedicated network system Unit for carrying out installation and commissioning of equipment’s and for undertaking turnkey Projects. As per revival plan, ITI is concentrating more on manufacturing of diversified products in Defence and Railway Sectors and the manufacturing of Solar Equipment, NGN Products, GPON, NPR, LED Lighting systems and more.
Advertisement Number:- ITI/RB/HR/RECTT/ER/01
Indian Telephone Industries Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Indian Telephone Industries Limited|
|Name of Post||Graduate Engineers|
|No of Post||12 Posts|
|Last date to apply||26th October 2016|
|Job Location||Raebareli (Uttar Pradesh)|
Indian Telephone Industries Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Graduate Engineers
- Total no. of Posts:- 12 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years as on 5th October 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 8600 - 14600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates must possess Graduate in Engineering in Electronics or Electronics & Communication, or Electrical or Mechanical or Computer Science with Minimum of 65% aggregate marks for General and OBC candidates and Minimum of 63% aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to Ex-Servicemen communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
How to apply online for Indian Telephone Industries Limited exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://itiltd-india.com on or before 26th October 2016 and Candidates may send Hard copy of online application along with self-attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X standard/ SSLC and onwards) and Self-attested of Experience Certificates with a latest salary certificate containing detailed particulars of Basis pay, Scale of Pay, Perks etc. to DGM-HR, ITI Limited, Sultanpur Road, Raebareli (UP) – 229010 on or before 31st October 2016.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 26th October 2016
Last Date for Hard copy of online application: 31st October 2016
- Only Indian Nationals need apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Educational qualification, age limit prescribed is as on date of advertisement.
- Relaxation in age will be considered at the sole discretion of Management. Upper age limit may be relaxed for deserving candidates.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and persons with disabilities /ex-servicemen category exist as per Govt. of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to submit certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy Layer” from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Govt. of India from time to time.
- The Company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
- Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to interview or selection.
- Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or not to fill any of the post. The number of posts to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual/future requirement of the Company.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature
- To & Fro 2nd Class Train fare by the shortest route will be reimbursed to SC/ ST & PWD candidates from out stations as per rules of the Company.
- Applications with insufficient information/incomplete will be rejected.