PPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification : PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission invites application for the 04 post of Soil Conservation Officer.
Job Location:- Punjab
Last Date:- 22nd August 2016
Name of Post:- Soil Conservation Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-04 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 37 years as on 01.01.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600-39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- B.Tech. degree in Computer or Information Technology/Mechanical/at least in Second Division or BA degree and LLB degree at least in first division.
- 5 years for SC/ST/Women Candidates
- 10 years for PWD Candidates
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Competitive Examination and Interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes if Punjab State only have to pay Rs.1125/-, Rs.500/- for Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state, Rs.1750/- for PWD Punjab State & Rs.3000/- for all other categories through the System Generated Challan Form.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.ppsc.gov.in/ from 29.07.2016 to 22.08.2016. Printout of Online application form with relevant documents & Bank Challan send to the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala Punjab on or before 05.09.2016.