STC recruitment 2016-17 notification 18 posts: STC State Trading Corporation of India Limited invites application for the 18 post of Chief General Manager, Chief Manager & Various Vacancies.
Job Location:- New Delhi
Last Date:- 10th September 2016
Name of Post:- Chief General Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 52 years as on 01.04.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 51300-73000/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Two years Full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing/International Business/Human Resources/Personnel Management or its equivalent from a recognized Indian Institute/ University with relevant experience.
Name of Post:- Chief Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-08 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years as on 01.04.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 29100-54500/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/Two years Full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management with specialization in Finance from a recognized Indian Institute/ University with relevant experience.
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
How to apply:- The candidate must send the filled-in application form with their photo pasted in the space provided, and with the signature at the end of the application form by hard copy by ORDINARY POST ONLY along with all necessary enclosures/ certificates addressed to: Post Box No. C DEL 231330, The Times of India, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110103 latest by 10.09.2016, 23:59 hrs. Applications received by speed post or registered post or through courier will not be accepted.
- Selected candidates will be placed on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining STC. The period of probation shall be regulated as per extant rules / instructions issued from time to time.
- Candidates working in Public Sector/Government Institution must apply through proper channel. In the event the application is not sent through proper channel, the candidate would be required to produce clear NOC (should not be conditional) from his/her employer, if short-listed for the interview, at the time of the interview, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview & his/her TA/DA would not be reimbursed.
- On final selection, candidates working in Public sector / Government Institution/ Private sector, should produce the document conveying the acceptance of his/her resignation and relieving from service of his last employer. In the absence of such document, he/she shall not be allowed to join STC service.
- Selected candidates will be required to serve in any office of the Corporation or its subsidiaries or successor, and not necessarily at the place mentioned against the post above.
- The appointment will be made at the minimum of scale of pay plus dearness allowance (IDA) from time to time. Other benefits like HRA, medical benefits, EPF, gratuity, leave encashment, performance related pay etc. shall be as per extant rules of STC.
- A Candidate’s single application should be sent in one envelope..
- Applications in the following cases shall be summarily rejected: - I. Incomplete applications; II. Application not made in prescribed format; III. Applications not conforming to the eligibility criteria; IV. Applications received by Post after the prescribed last date; V. unsigned applications; and VI. Applications sent without Self-Attested Photocopies of all Certificates.
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized Indian University/UGC recognized Indian Deemed University OR AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions/concerned Statutory Council (whichever applicable).
- Verification of documents: The candidates called for interview shall be required to produce original documents relating to educational qualifications, experience, caste, disability certificates etc. for verification and also to submit self-attested photocopies thereof at the time of interview. Such documents shall be listed in the interview call letter. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt or he/she is not able to produce the requisite documents or there is mismatch of information in the documents or he/she is found ineligible for the post applied for or any other claim made in his/her application if found to be incorrect, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the interview and his/her candidature will be treated as cancelled.
- Background check: In case of selection on the above-said post, such selection shall be provisional subject to verification of character and antecedents of the candidate and verification of caste certificate and other documents submitted by the candidate and subject to his/her meeting the requisite medical standards for the post and other requirements applicable for appointments under the Central Govt./PSUs.
- If the candidate does not fulfill any of the conditions given in the detailed Advertisement, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage on scrutiny whenever the discrepancy is noticed.
- The vacancy shown above is provisional and liable to be increased or may even be reduced to nil. STC is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages if any. STC reserves the right to cancel the selection process, if deemed necessary in the interest of the Corporation.
- The decision of the STC about the mode of selection, place of posting, number of post, eligibility conditions, short-listing of candidates for interview etc. shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
- Applicants should give clear and complete postal address, email-id and phone number for correspondence and they shall be valid for at least two years after issuance of this advertisement. STC will not be responsible for any postal delay / wrong delivery / non-delivery of any communication at any stage of the recruitment process. While STC will exercise due care to avoid errors in the conduct in all stages of the recruitment process, it shall not take any liability for any error as may inadvertently occur in the process.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement of qualification and experience will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for the interview. STC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates based on the nature and period of past relevant experience acquired, post prescribed qualification as per the requirement of STC.
- STC, reserves the right to decide the place of interviews in any of the locations in India at its discretion depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- Outstation candidates called for interview for Post Codes 01 to 05 will be reimbursed single to and fro second AC normal train fare by shortest route on production of original tickets/copy of E-tickets.
- The cutoff date for considering the age and experience of candidates will be taken as 01.04.2016.
- The candidates must meet the upper age criterion for the post as given above against post code 01 to 05.
- Eligible persons may apply in the enclosed format as given at Appendix – 1 below.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- In case any ambiguity/ dispute that arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.