UPSC recruitment 2016 notification forest service 118 posts :- Union Public service commission (UPSC) invites application for the position of 110 Indian Forest Services Examination, 2016 vacancies. Apply online before 27th May 2016.
Name of post:- Indian Forest Services Examination
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 27th May 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 310 Posts
Age Limit:- TA candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on 1st August, 2016, i.e. he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1984 and not later than 1st August, 1995.
Qualification:- The candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable:‐
- upto a maximum of 5 years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
- upto a maximum of 3 years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
- upto a maximum of 5 years if a candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st January, 1980 to the 31st day of December, 1989.
- upto a maximum of 3 years in the case of Defence Services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof:
- upto a maximum of 5 years in the case of ex‐servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 1st August, 2016 and have been released (i) on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is
due to be completed within one year from 1st August, 2016) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency, or (ii) on account of physical disability attributable to Military Service, or (iii) on invalidment.
- upto a maximum of 5 years in the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service as on 1st August, 2016 and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues a certificate that they can apply for civil employment and that they will be released on three month's notice on selection from the date of receipt of offer of appointment.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- either by depositing the money in any branch of state bank of India by cash or by using net banking facility of the state bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank Of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore/ or by using visa/master credit/debit card.Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST)/Physically Handicapped (PH)/Women are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in Appendix‐II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website. The Online Applications can be filled up to 27th May, 2016 till 11.59 PM, after which the link will be disabled.
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e‐Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e‐Admit Card will be made available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid active E‐Mail I.D. while filling up Online Application Form as the Commission may use electronic mode for con‐ tacting them at different stages of examination process.